Learn Quran with Tajweed online
Learn Tajweed Course Online
This course is all about learning how to recite the Quran properly. It’s interactive and helps you understand the rules of Tajweed, which is the correct way to recite the Quran. You’ll learn through examples, activities, and exercises.
About Tajweed Course Online
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey of reciting the Quran with confidence? Look no further! Tajweed the perfect course for you. This foundational course will not only teach you the rules of Tajweed, but also help you develop a deep love for reciting the Quran.
Tajweed Course Online Objectives
By enrolling in this course, you will achieve the following:
- Gain confidence in reciting the Quran out loud and in front of others.
- Master all the Tajweed rules and apply them while reciting the Quran.
- Start reciting the Quran with proper Tajweed.
- Read any surah from the Quran independently, without any assistance.
- Develop a genuine love for reading the Quran in Arabic.
- Feel more confident when reciting new surahs from the Quran.
Who is this Course for?
If you’re an adult, kid, male, or female and want to read the Quran properly and comprehensively, this course is tailor-made for you. Whether you’re a beginner or have some prior knowledge of Tajweed, this course will provide you with the necessary tools to enhance your recitation skills.
The course is divided into four levels:
In this level, you’ll focus on mastering the Arabic Alphabet. You’ll learn the sounds and shapes of each letter. You’ll also practice distinguishing between similar letters and their different forms depending on where they are in a word. By the end of this level, you’ll be able to read words and sentences from the Quran on your own.
In level 2, you’ll learn the basic rules of Tajweed. This includes things like how to properly pronounce Noon Saakin, Tanween, Meem Saakin, and some extended sounds. You’ll also learn about nasal sounds and echoing sounds. These rules will help you improve your recitation of the Quran.
Level 3 is all about the complex rules of Tajweed. You’ll learn in detail about the proper way to begin and end a recitation, when to pause and extend certain sounds, and specific rules for different letters. This level will help you become an expert in Tajweed.
In the final level, you’ll apply all the rules of Tajweed to two parts of the Quran. You’ll perfect your recitation, analyze words, and explain the rules in detail. You’ll also learn how recitation connects to the meaning of the Surah and its vocabulary. After completing this level, you’ll be eligible to apply for the Ijazah Program.
The prerequisites for each level depend on your age and the level you’re starting at. Here are the general requirements:
Minimum age: 4+ years
You should be able to read words and sentences from the Quran.
You should be familiar with the basic rules of Tajweed, including Noon Saakin, Meem Saakin, extended sounds, and echoing sounds. You should also have a good understanding of the Arabic letters and their pronunciation.
You should have a solid knowledge of all the rules of Tajweed. You should be able to read aloud from the Quran and explain the rules in detail.
Does This Curriculum Address Your Goals?
If your goal is to learn how to recite the Quran properly, then this curriculum is perfect for you. It will teach you all the rules of Tajweed and help you become an expert in recitation. Create your study plan and start your journey to mastering Tajweed!
The Basics of Recitation Elementary
Level 1: Reading Basics 1
In this level, you will learn how to read Arabic letters with Harakat Sukoon. You will also learn how to read short general words and understand their meanings. There will be fun activities and games to help you practice.
Level 2: Reading Basics 2
In this level, you will strengthen your reading skills by learning how to read words with Al-Fatha, Damma, Kasra, and Sukoon. You will also learn new vocabulary words from the Quran. There will be exercises and you will even memorize Al-Fatihah and the shortest surah.
Level 3: Reading Basics 3
In this level, you will study Arabic letters in all their forms, including Al-Fatha, Damma, Kasra, Sukoon, Tanween, Letters of extension, and Shadda. You will also acquire 4000 Quranic words to help you read the Quran.
Level 4: Reading Basics 4
In this level, you will practice spelling and reading fluency of Quranic words. You will also learn the rules of Tajweed and how to distinguish between spelling and drawing the Quran.
Level 5: Recitation Basics
In this level, you will learn the basics of Tajweed. You will study the rules of Nun Sakinah, Tanween, Mem Sakinah, Mawdud, Qalqalah, and Ghunnah.
Level 6: Letters Sounds
In this level, you will study the characteristics of letters and how they are pronounced. You will apply this knowledge to about 2000 Quranic words.
Rules of Tajweed Intermediate
Level 1: Introduction to Theoretical Recitation Rulings
In this level, you will learn the etiquette of reciting the Quran. You will study Waqf (pausing) and Ibtidaa (beginning) basics. You will also learn how to seek refuge and say Basmallah. There will be practical applications to help you understand.
Level 2: Letters Exits and Its Attributes
In this level, you will study the theoretical aspects of letters exits and their attributes.
Level 3: The Rules of Mem, Non, Lam, Madd Letters
In this level, you will study the theoretical aspects of letters exits and their attributes.
Level 4: Letters Relationship, Al-Waqaf and Ibtida Rulings
In this level, you will have a detailed study of letters relationships, Waqf, and Ibtida rulings.
Practical Tajweed Advanced
Level 1: Practical Application of Recitation Rules 1
In this level, you will read half of Juz Amma and analyze Tajweed rulings theoretically and practically. You will also learn the meanings of vocabulary words.
Level 2: Practical Application of Recitation Rules 2
In this level, you will read from the beginning of Surat Al-Muddathir through the end of Surat Al-Buruj. You will analyze the theoretical Tajweed rulings during recitation.
Level 3: Practical Application of Recitation Rules 3
In this level, you will read from the beginning of Surat Al-Mumtahinah through the end of Surat Al-Muddathir. You will analyze the theoretical Tajweed rulings during recitation.
Level 4: Optional Application (Full Part)
In this level, you can choose a part of The Noble Quran to apply the theoretical Tajweed rulings you have learned.
Why learn the Quran with Rules of Tajweed?
There are many advantages that we can have when we learn to read Quran with Tajweed online at BeIN Quran Academy, which is:
- Preserving the tongue from error in the words of the Holy Qur’an when reading, is the advantage that helps us ponder the meanings of the Qur’an, as stated in the Almighty’s saying:
“This is a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muḥammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded.”
“كِتابٌ أَنْزَلْناهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آياتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُوا الْأَلْبابِ”
- Addressing tongue deformities and practicing correct reading of the Arabic language.
- Following the example of The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and his companions upon them, Allah Eaza Wajala revealed the Tajweed Qur’an through Gabriel (peace be upon him), and The Prophet read it to his honorable companions according to the rules of the Tajweed.
- Following the commands of Allah Eaza Wajala in the correct way to recite the Qur’an, according to the Almighty’s saying:
“recite the Qur’ān with measured recitation.”(وَرَتِّلِ الْقُرْآنَ تَرْتِيلًا).
Quran with Tajweed online with BeIN Quran academy
BeIN Quran Academy is one of the most important and famous educational platforms for teaching the Quran with Tajweed online, as BeIN Quran Academy seeks to teach the provisions of Tajweed in an easy and simplified manner that helps everyone learn the provisions of reading without hardship or fatigue, in addition to that learning through the Internet helps to find the timing suitable for the person to learn.
Advantages of learning Tajweed Course Online with BeIN Quran Academy:
- BeIN Quran Academy provides access to two trial lessons for free, so that the person can then learn the provisions of reading and Tajweed easily, and during the trial lessons, it is possible to arrange appropriate appointments with the readers of BeIN Quran Academy.
- The Academy works to teach and memorize the Qur’an via the Internet for children and adults, men and women; This is to help every person who wishes to memorize the Book of God and recite it correctly, as it provides this service to all Muslims, whether Arabic speakers or non-Arabic speakers.
- BeIN Quran Academy works by explaining and teaching the Qur’an, such as the Tajweed, and the rules of correct recitation rules properly.
- The platform also works to provide episodes for men separately, in addition to providing episodes for recitation and other episodes for memorization.
- BeIN Quran Academy wants to transfer all the Holy Quran teaching sessions from the ground to online platforms in various languages for all countries of the world.
- Presenting seminars in various languages, including Russian and French, so that the provisions of Tajweed can be disseminated in all countries of the world.
- The Academy provides the possibility of learning the provisions of Tajweed for those who find it difficult to learn them in the mosque, especially for Muslims in countries where mosques are located in remote places.
- Practice the rules of correct recitation through continuous training on correct recitation.
- Obtaining a reading license certificate from BeIN Quran Academy, which is the recognized certificate for learning the correct rules of reading.
- The Academy provides a group of distinguished courses in the principles of reading and fasting and a group of other science courses.
1. Is it possible to learn Tajweed online?
Yes, it is possible to learn Tajweed online. There are many online Tajweed courses and resources available. Some of the benefits of learning Tajweed online include:
- Flexibility: You can learn at your own pace and on your own time.
- Convenience: You can learn from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Affordability: Online Tajweed courses are often more affordable than traditional in-person classes.
However, it is important to note that learning Tajweed online can be challenging. You need to be disciplined and self-motivated in order to succeed. You also need to make sure that you are using a high-quality Tajweed course or resource.
Here are some tips for choosing a good online Tajweed course:
- Make sure that the course is taught by a qualified and experienced Tajweed teacher.
- Choose a course that has a good reputation and that is well-reviewed by other students.
- Look for a course that covers all of the major Tajweed rules.
- Make sure that the course includes interactive exercises and assessments so that you can track your progress.
If you are serious about learning Tajweed, I recommend finding a qualified online Tajweed course. There are many good options available, so take some time to find one that is right for you.
How can I learn Tajweed at home?
Here are some tips on how to learn Tajweed at home:
- Find a good Tajweed textbook or online course. There are many resources available, so take some time to find one that is right for you. Consider your learning style and level of knowledge when choosing a resource.
- Find a qualified Tajweed teacher. If possible, find a teacher who can give you one-on-one instruction. This is the best way to learn Tajweed, as the teacher can give you personalized feedback on your recitation. However, if you cannot find a one-on-one teacher, there are many online Tajweed classes available.
- Listen to recordings of experienced reciters. This can help you to develop a good ear for Tajweed. Pay attention to how they pronounce the letters and how they apply the Tajweed rules.
- Practice regularly. The more you practice, the better you will become at reciting the Quran with Tajweed. Try to set aside some time each day to practice.
- Be patient. Learning Tajweed takes time and effort. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately. Just keep practicing and you will eventually see improvement.
Here are some additional tips:
- Start by learning the basics of Tajweed, such as the articulation points of the Arabic letters and the rules of pronunciation.
- Once you have a good understanding of the basics, you can start to learn the more advanced Tajweed rules.
- Focus on mastering one rule at a time before moving on to the next one.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes when they are learning Tajweed. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes and keep practicing.
- Find a Tajweed study partner or group. This can be a great way to stay motivated and to learn from each other.
Learning Tajweed at home can be challenging, but it is definitely possible. Just be patient, persistent, and consistent in your studies.
How many days does it take to learn Tajweed Course Online?
The amount of time it takes to learn Tajweed depends on a number of factors, including:
- Your prior knowledge of Arabic and the Quran
- Your learning style
- The amount of time and effort you are willing to put into it
If you are already fluent in Arabic and have a good understanding of the Quran, you may be able to learn the basics of Tajweed in a few weeks or months. However, if you are new to Arabic or the Quran, it may take you longer to learn Tajweed.
It is also important to note that Tajweed is a lifelong journey. There is always more to learn, and even the most experienced reciters continue to practice and improve their Tajweed skills.
Here are some tips for learning Tajweed:
- Find a qualified teacher who can guide you through the learning process.
- Practice regularly. The more you practice, the better you will become at reciting the Quran with Tajweed.
- Listen to recordings of experienced reciters. This can help you to develop a good ear for Tajweed.
- Be patient. Learning Tajweed takes time and effort. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately.
What are the 6 types of Tajweed?
There are not exactly 6 types of Tajweed, but there are 6 major categories of Tajweed rules:
- Makharij al-Huruf: The articulation points of the Arabic letters
- Sifaat al-Huruf: The characteristics of the Arabic letters
- Ahkam al-Nunn al-Sakinah wa at-Tanween: The rules of the Noon Sakinah and Tanween
- Ahkam al-Idgham: The rules of Idgham (assimilation)
- Ahkam al-Ikhfaa: The rules of Ikhfaa (concealment)
- Ahkam al-Madd: The rules of Madd (lengthening)
Each of these categories contains a number of specific rules. For example, the category of Makharij al-Huruf includes rules on how to pronounce each of the 28 Arabic letters correctly. The category of Ahkam al-Madd includes rules on how to lengthen vowels in certain situations.
It is important to note that Tajweed is a complex and nuanced subject, and there is more to it than just these 6 categories of rules. However, these 6 categories cover the basics of Tajweed, and if you have a good understanding of them, you will be well on your way to reciting the Quran correctly and beautifully.
How many Tajweed rules are there?
There are over 70 Tajweed rules. Tajweed is the science of reciting the Quran correctly and beautifully. It is a vast and complex subject, but it is essential for anyone who wants to recite the Quran in the way that it was meant to be recited.
Some of the most important Tajweed rules include:
- The pronunciation of the Arabic letters
- The rules of pausing and continuing while reciting
- The rules of lengthening and shortening vowels
- The rules of joining and separating letters
- The rules of tajweed for specific words and phrases
It is important to note that there are different schools of thought on Tajweed, and some scholars may have slightly different interpretations of the rules. However, the basic principles of Tajweed are the same across all schools of thought.