How to Learn Noorani Qaida for Kids?
Noorani Qaida is a special booklet that helps you learn the basic rules of Tajweed, which is the proper way to recite the Holy Quran. Many scholars in India and Pakistan use this Qaida to teach Tajweed. At Bein Quran Academy, we have developed an online version called BeIN Quran Qaida, which makes learning even more interactive and fun for kids and adults.
What is Noorani Qaida?
Noorani Qaida is a book that was compiled by Moolvi Noor Muhammad Ludhyanvi, a famous scholar from India. It is the traditional method used in mosques around the world to teach Tajweed. This Qaida simplifies the rules of Tajweed, making it easier for everyone to learn how to read the Holy Quran fluently.
Why Learn Noorani Qaida for Kids Online?
Learning Noorani Qaida for Kids online is a great way to start your journey of reading the Holy Quran with Tajweed. At BeIN Quran, we have experienced teachers who will guide you through this course. Learning online is convenient because you can study at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home.
The Noorani Qaida course at BeIN Quran covers the following topics:
- Alphabets and Pronunciation: You will learn how to pronounce each letter of the Arabic alphabet correctly.
- Words and Verse-Making: You will learn how to combine letters to form words and verses from the Holy Quran.
- Fluency in Reading: By the end of the course, you will be able to read the Quran fluently and independently.
Join BeIN Quran Today!
With over 3000 enrolled students, BeIN Quran is a trusted online platform for learning Noorani Qaida. Our native instructors are available 24/7 to support you throughout your learning journey. Whether you are a kid or an adult, our interactive and attractive lessons will make learning Tajweed fun and easy. Join us today and start your journey of reading the Holy Quran with Tajweed!
Learn Noorani Qaida for Kids Online: A Beginner’s Guide to Reading the Quran
The Arabic Alphabet and Their Proper Pronunciation
In this course, you will start by learning the Arabic alphabet and how to pronounce each letter correctly. This is an important foundation for reading the Quran.
Next, you will learn about consonants, which are the basic building blocks of words. Understanding consonants will help you form words and sentences.
Short Vowels (Harakat)
Short vowels are small markings that are added to the letters to indicate their pronunciation. You will learn how to read and pronounce these vowels correctly.
Long Vowels (Huroof Maddah)
Long vowels are similar to short vowels, but they are pronounced for a longer duration. You will learn how to recognize and pronounce long vowels in words.
Tanween is a special symbol that is added to the end of a word to indicate a nasal sound. You will learn how to identify and pronounce words with tanween.
Soft Vowels (Huroof Leenah)
Soft vowels are unique sounds that are produced by specific letters. You will learn how to pronounce these soft vowels correctly.
Noon Sakinah & Tanween
Noon Sakinah and Tanween are two important concepts in Tajweed. You will learn how to pronounce words with Noon Sakinah and Tanween accurately.
Rules of Raa
The letter Raa has its own set of rules for pronunciation. You will learn these rules and how to pronounce Raa correctly.
Rules of Laam
The letter Laam also has specific rules for pronunciation. You will learn these rules and how to pronounce Laam correctly.
Noon Qutni is a rule that affects the pronunciation of certain words. You will learn how to apply this rule correctly.
Waqf (Proper Pausing and Stopping)
Waqf is the proper way to pause and stop while reading the Quran. You will learn the rules of Waqf and how to apply them.
How do you learn the Basic Tajweed in this course?
In learning Noorani Qaida course, you will start by learning how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet. Then, you will learn about the shapes that make up words. After that, you will learn about the signs and sounds of the Quranic words. This will help you read the Quran with proper ups and downs in pronunciation. By the end of the course, you will be able to read the Quran with Tajweed on your own.
At BeIN Quran, we have experienced teachers who can guide you through this course. We can provide you with a free Qaida book online via email. We also offer other courses like Rehmani Qaida and Iqra Book 1-6. Our teachers are trained to teach Qaida courses to both kids and adults.
Let’s Get Started!
If you’re interested in learning Noorani Qaida For Kids online, sign up for a free trial class today. Visit our website and register below. Start your journey to reading the Quran with confidence!
You Can Download Noorani Qaida Book from HERE
Learn Noorani Qaida online for kids Qaidah Nooraniya Free Qaida Book
Learn Noorani Qaida online for kids from the online Quran institute TarteeleQuran. Our qualified Quran tutors are from Pakistan and Egypt. We provide Noorani Qaida for kids and adults. Get a Qaidah Nooraniya Free Qaida Book to start learning.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: BeIN Quran
Course Provider URL: www.Beinquran.com
Editors Rating: 5 Stars
How long does it take to learn Quran with Tajweed?
The time it takes to learn Quran with Tajweed varies greatly depending on several factors, including:
Your prior knowledge:
- No prior experience: If you’re starting from scratch, it could take 6 months to 1 year to learn basic Tajweed rules and recite fluently.
- Some Quranic background: If you already know the Arabic alphabet and have some recitation experience, it might take 3-6 months to master Tajweed.
Learning intensity and consistency:
- Daily practice: Dedicate at least 30 minutes daily, and you could see significant progress within a few months.
- Occasional practice: Learning once or twice a week will extend the timeline, potentially taking a year or more.
Teacher guidance and feedback:
- Structured learning with a qualified teacher: Personalized feedback and corrections accelerate learning, potentially leading to Tajweed proficiency within 6-12 months.
- Self-guided learning: While possible, it might be slower and more challenging to identify and correct mistakes on your own.
Individual learning style and pace:
- Some grasp concepts quickly: They might master Tajweed rules in 3-6 months with consistent practice.
- Others need more time: Don’t compare yourself to others. Focus on your own progress and celebrate small victories.
Learning goals and desired level of mastery:
- Basic recitation with Tajweed awareness: This could be achievable in 6-9 months with focused practice.
- Advanced Tajweed mastery: In-depth understanding and flawless recitation might take several years of dedicated effort.
Here’s a rough breakdown:
- Basic Tajweed rules and recitation: 6 months to 1 year
- Intermediate Tajweed proficiency: 1-2 years
- Advanced Tajweed mastery: 3+ years
Remember, these are just estimates. The most important thing is to approach learning with patience, dedication, and a love for the Quran. Enjoy the journey, celebrate your progress, and don’t be discouraged by setbacks. With consistent effort, you’ll gradually master Tajweed and unlock the beauty of Quranic recitation.