The most powerful Quran Reading Online Course in 2023
The method of Learn Quran reading Online differs according to the age and abilities of the students. If the ones learning to read the Quran are non-Arabic speaking children or adults, the teacher must start with them by teaching the Arabic letters, and then after mastering them, the teacher starts writing individual words for his students and train them to read them and correct their pronunciation.
There is a group of courses to learn Arabic for beginners in BeIN Quran Academy, such as the Arabic Language For Beginners course, where you can get two trial lessons for free.
If the students are good at spelling and reading, the sheik can at this time recite the Basmala and recite Surat Al-Fatihah to them, and train them to recite it, then the sheik recites the short surahs until the student is able to recite them well, then he moves on to others, the student and the sheik persevere in that, and the sheik never misses time to review previous lessons from time to time.
As for the methods used to teach Quran reading to adults, they vary between collective recitation after the teacher has taught his students the correct way to recite, and a recite Quran online course can be obtained at BeIN Quran academy, and the sheik in BeIN Quran academy holds competitions in which students compete for complete mastery in Quran reading.
Quran reading can be taught to adults by reading with recitation through online Quran classes in BeIN Quran Academy, so the teacher reads a part of the verse. Then the students repeat it behind him, and this is a guarantee that the recitation will be correct for the weak reading students.
The goal of Quran reading correctly at BeIN Quran Academy
Allah Eaza Wajala commanded His believing servants to do good Quran reading; Where if it is read correctly, which leads to understanding the intended meanings of the words of the surahs and Al-ayat, and thus it is more conducive to understanding their purposes.
What is meant by the correct reading of the Quran; Reciting each letter of the Qur’an correctly, showing its characteristics and exits that distinguish it from other letters, while being careful to read slowly, far from haste. Allah Eaza Wajala said:
“recite the Qur’ān with measured recitation”
(وَرَتِّلِ الْقُرْآنَ تَرْتِيلًا).
It was mentioned in the Sunnah of the Prophet What shows the virtue of correct Quran reading and good recitation, as Imam Al-Bukhari included in his Sahih that The Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) said to Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari when he listened to his reading:
(I have been given a flute from the flutes of al Dawud).Hadith
How can you read the Quran read fluently and easily?
Who does not want to read Quran fluently? If you want to master the Quran recitation, you need to follow some tips that help you to read Quran properly:
- You must learn the Arabic letters, review, repeat and practice the sounds of each letter well, and if you are a non-Arabic speaker you can get Learn Online Arabic Language at BeIN Quran Academy and can try two trial lessons for free as this helps you to understand, practice and have a better accent in reciting the Quran.
- Learn how to read Tajweed grammar in Arabic through Learn Quran with Tajweed online at BeIN Quran Academy and try 2 trial lessons for free, as this will help you learn Tajweed grammar and extraordinary improvement in Quran recitation and increase fluency.
- Learn how to read Quran reading through the Quran reading course at BeIN Quran Academy and can try two trial lessons for free, using intonation to achieve mastery goals and complete reciting Quran online
- The quality of recitation must be maintained by joining online Quran classes and obtaining Quran Ijazah Online at BeIN Quran Academy and can try two trial lessons for free in this course.
- Quran reading should be learned with a Tajweed teacher, as there is a group of the best Sheikhs in the BeIN Quran Academy that help you increase your fluency in Quran recitation.
- You can record your voice during Quran reading and then show it to your teacher at BeIN Quran Academy so that he corrects your mistakes in reading.
- At BeIN Quran Academy there is a group of skilled teachers who have an effective knowledge of Tajweed and the Quran, they can help you avoid mistakes and guide you in mastering the recitation of the Quran and you can try two trial lessons for free in any course offered by BeIN Quran academy.
How to learn Quran reading online with Tajweed?
Every Muslim must learn Quran reading in the right way. To avoid making mistakes that change the meaning of the Al-ayat, and as for the method of learning to recite the Quran Al-Karim, many things help Muslims in learning Quran reading; They are as follows:
- Learn recitation from a sheik mastering the provisions of the tajweed: This is where a Muslim can learn to recite Quran online from a sheik in BeIN Quran academy; So he hears the sheik’s recitation and imitates it, and the sheik hears his reading and corrects it until he masters the recitation of the Quran Al-Karim.
- The Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) used to teach the Companions the Quran by indoctrination after the revelation of our master Jibril, so he would recite the surah to them by Tajweed and recited as best as it could be so that they could read its recitation as best as it could be. The Companions were also keen to learn it and repeat it until they mastered it.
- Learn Tajweed rulings: Tajweed rulings can be learned in BeIN Quran academy through the Quran with Tajweed online course. As this helps the reader of the Quran to improve his performance, keep him away from errors in reading, and correct his pronunciation of the letters, and thus he becomes applying the provisions of Tajweed as it was revealed to our Prophet Muhammad -peace and blessings of God be upon him-.
- Repeated listening to read the Quran: Anyone who wants to learn to recite the Quran Al-Karim can listen to a lot of masterful sheiks, and there are many recordings of mastered sheiks on various websites, and you can get an online Quran reading course through online Quran classes in BeIN Quran academy, and it is recommended that Listening to the perfect sheik in recite Quran with Tajweed.
- Slowness in recitation: Slowness in reciting the Quran Al-Karim contributes to exercising the tongue and training it to extract the letters from their correct pronunciations, and to clarify the letters and distinguish them from each other. Which helps to understand and ponder the Al-ayat, and the recitation of The Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) was slow and careful, as it was proven that Umm Salamah, when she was asked about his reading -peace and blessings of God be upon him-, said:
(He used to interrupt his reading verse by verse in the name of Allāh, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful, [All] praise is [due] to Allāh, Lord of the worlds, The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful, The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful, Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.).
”(كان يُقَطِّعُ قِراءَتَهُ آيةً آيةً بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ)”
Learn how to read Quran online correctly
Reading the Quran online is learned correctly by learning to explain the letters and be careful in their performance so that their meanings are understood, in addition to giving each letter its right from the qualities of the director, and it deserves from the provisions of Tajweed, and it is also possible to read Quran online with tajweed and learn the provisions of Tajweed easily in BeIN Quran academy, among the most important provisions of Tajweed:
1- Rulings of nun sakin and Tanwin
What is meant by nun sakin; That is, nūn that is free from ḥarakāt, while Tanwīn is what is on the list of some words, and is written in the form of two fathas, two dams, or two kasrahs, and the provisions of nūn sākin and Tanwīn include four provisions.
2- The provisions of Madd
Madd is defined as the lengthening of the sound in one of the three letters of Madd, namely: Waw (و), the letter before must have a dammah, Yaa (ي), the letter before must have a kasrah, an Alif (ا), the letter before must have a fathah sign. Madd is divided into two main parts: the original Madd, and the sub-Madd.
3- The provisions of the silent meem
The silent meem is defined as the mīm whose sukoon is proven in connection and endowment, and the silent meem has three rulings.
BEST QURAN READING CLASSES FOR YOU
Learn Quran online with Tajweed and enjoy very easy steps and simple
Best Online Quran reading With Our Teachers
Graduated from Al-Azhar the biggest Islamic university in the world and the oldest ever. it’s the light to spread Islam for more than a thousand years.
Our online Quran instructors from time to time must participate in regular evaluations to ensure that their knowledge and skills consistently meet our high teaching training standards in our academy.
Interactive Online Quran reading With Tajweed Teaching
Comfortable and convenient, now learn Quran classes online everywhere, at any time, on any device. Take your Quran on PC, or any other Android device at your convenience.
The Academy uses the latest software such as video streaming, whiteboard, screen sharing, and multi-channel audio to make the Quran teaching experience.
ONE-TO-ONE Quran session
We have in THE ACADEMY a great team to support you to ensure that you take the best service.
PROGRESS REPORTS & CERTIFICATES
To track your kids we made an amazing progress report after the online Quran reading class. and we create an account on our portal for you and have the materials and reports.
High-Quality Quran and Arabic Materials
BeIN Quran curriculum is created by expert Arab speakers or Quran scholars to be suitable for kids and adults. BeIN Quran’s tutors are highly experienced to teach the kids the funniest and easiest ways to teach them Quran.
All courses are held online through “ZOOM”, which is the most reliable choice we have.